ZIS-5V Military Truck
The ZIS-5 military 3 ton truck was manufactured in June of 1942 and was an update of the standard truck. It was used year round in any weather and under all road conditions. Its engine really didn’t care about the quality of gas and was very easy to maintain. With 73 HP it could tow up to 3.5 tons. It was built in many different versions including medical use, repair, anti-aircraft and many other versions. From 1942 to 1945, 83,000 trucks were produced.
- Nicely detailed frame and a full engine
- Doors and hood can be assembled in the opened or closed positions
- Inclusion of a driver figure
- Rubber tires have nice tread detail
- Markings are included for two different trucks; One in overall green and one in nice 3 color camo scheme.
- 146 parts molded in green plastic
- 6 parts molded in clear plastic
- 7 rubber tires