This is a re-release of our legendary 1/12 Big-Scale Martini Brabham BT44B from 1975. Motor Racing Developments designer Gordon Murray evolved the design of this car which features a monocoque body with a distinctive triangular cross-section and wedge-shaped form. Also, Carlos Pace drove the car to a 1st place finish at the Brazil GP and namesake Carlos Reutemann did the same at the German GP, making it one of the more competitive cars in the field during the 1975 Formula One season. The model recreates the lively color scheme of the car, and has a realistic look with Martini and Goodyear logos.
• 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit of the Martini Brabham BT44B 1975. Length: 355mm, width: 160mm, height: 109mm.
• Movable front and rear suspensions feature realistic coil springs.
• Steering wheel moves the front wheels via rack and pinion system.
• Highly-detailed V8 engine includes accurately recreated fuel pipes and ignition cables.
• Front fairing, cockpit fairing, and induction box can all be detached even after assembly.
• Faux cloth stickers and photo-etched parts give realistic depictions of seatbelts.
• Includes aluminum air funnels.
• Comes with semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires, and drive shaft boots and seats molded in soft polyethylene for realistic look.
• High-quality Cartograf decals are included to depict Martini and Goodyear logos.
• Markings for car no.7 and no.8 are also included.
Construction Type Assembly kit
Photo-Etch Parts Included
Special Feature 1 Length: 355mm
Special Feature 2 Width: 162mm
Special Feature 3 Height: 106mm
Special Feature 4 Cloth texture seatbelt stickers.
Special Feature 5 Steering wheel moves front wheels.
Special Feature 6 DFV engine, including the fuel pipes, ignition cords.
Special Feature 7 Front and cockpit fairings are detachable.
Special Feature 8 Cartograf decals.
Special Feature 9 Movable suspension. This is a scale plastic model kit, assembly required. Paints and glue not included.