The Light Armored Vehicle is an integral part of Japan Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF) infantry units, key to the emphasis placed on mobility by recent policy changes. Around 1,900 in total have been provided to the JGSDF and the JASDF air arm.
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 128mm.
- The unique form of the actual vehicle has been accurately replicated.
- Features detailed synthetic rubber combat tyres, transparent parts for headlights and tail lights, and a die-cast one-piece chassis for authentic weighty feel.
- Assembly options include rooftop hatch in open or closed position, quadruple smoke dischargers (usually seen on command cars), and MINIMI machine gun.
- A busy interior featuring seats, dashboard and accessories such as fire extinguisher.
- Kit comes with seated driver figure depicted in the latest JGSDF body armor.
- 3 marking options for vehicles with domestic JGSDF units are included.
This is a scale plastic model kit, assembly required. Paints and glue not included.