This radio control model recreates the Jägermeister-sponsored edition of the NSU TT, a race-oriented variant of the Prinz, of which almost 2,500 examples were built in the late 1960s and early 1970s by NSU Motorenwerke AG. It was powered by a variety of inline-4 engines depending upon the spec.
The faithfully recreated polycarbonate body shell sits atop Tamiya’s M-05 FWD chassis platform which is easy to assemble and provides nimble and responsive front wheel drive handling characteristics. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The lightweight, narrow semi-monocoque frame offers an optimized weight distribution and a low center of gravity. A ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and a 3-piece steering linkage ensure excellent stability during high-speed cornering.
Three wheelbase lengths (210mm, 225mm, 239mm) are possible by simply switching the position of the rear suspension parts, enabling a wide range of body choices available from Tamiya.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 393mm.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Gold color multi-spoke wheels.
• Comes with marking stickers, plus masking stickers for use when painting the body.
• Includes 540 motor
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.