Model construction kit of the new generation Schlingmann Varus 4×4 fire engine. A HLF 20 (Hilfeleistungs-Löschgruppenfahrzeug) – Axillary Firefighting Section Vehicle – is mounted on a MAN TGM 13.290 4×4 BL (Euro 6) chassis.
– Equipment bays doors can be opened
– Equipment for storage bays (generators, rescue shears, hoses)
– Fully detailed driving and crew compartment including breathing equipment
– Lateral Extension System in the retracted or extended position
– Hose reel drum at the rear
– Firefighters scaling and extension ladders on the roof
– Flood-light mast
– Decal set for a display vehicle
This is a scale plastic model kit, assembly required. Paints and glue not included.