Premium HO Gauge Rolling Road
Our HO Gauge Rolling Road is designed to be very easy to use and exceptionally reliable. We use only high quality materials so you can expect many years of trouble-free use.
Installation and use.
Our Rolling Roads work equally well with DC or DCC power.
- As delivered, your Rolling Road is ready to use on 16.5mm gauge OO/HO or similar track. We have also included spacers for UK prototype fine scale gauges of EM and P4.
- For two rail track power use, place the Gold plated roller sets onto the track at an appropriate spacing. The rollers will pick up power directly from the track so you can now place your loco onto the rollers.
- For 3-rail track power use for Hornby Dublo, Trix Twin or Märklin AC locos, we have included two 3-rail adapters. They are fixed to the blue spacers which have been pre-made to accept them using the screws provided. Leave the screws slightly loose to you can easily adjust roller spacings. Once screwed in place, the alligator clip fixed to the centre-pickup plate should be attached to the centre power rail of your 3-rail track.
Changing the track gauge spacers.
- Please use the screwdriver that we have provided with your DCCconcepts Rolling Road as the correctly sized magnetised tip makes this much easier for you.
- Slip the gold end caps off & replace the 9mm spacers with those for 12mm TT or HOm, then carefully replace the screws. (Do not over-tighten the screws).
Service and maintenance.
- Keep the track area that will be used with your rolling road clean so that it can transfer the power reliably.
- Clean as needed. Please do not use abrasive cleaners.
- The stainless-steel roller-bearings are pre-lubricated but you can of course add a little fine oil if you wish.
Loco’s are shown for illustration purposes – NOT included.